We're thrilled to unveil our latest product: the impressive Ocean Buoys 3D Model Collection. Dive into an unparalleled level of realism with five meticulously designed buoy models. Crafted for accuracy and versatility, these models are perfect for marine enthusiasts, coastal engineers, and creators seeking lifelike aquatic visuals.
Here is low-poly 3D model collection of 5 Ocean Buoys. There are some meteorological buoys and some common buoys.These assets are best for use in games and VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.These models can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as they are equipped with all required textures.
This collection was built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry. We have made every effort to ensure that the textures are as detailed as possible and made with the greatest care.
- Meteorological Buoy 1 - 2048x Diffuse, 3000 Triangle, 1890 Vertices
- Meteorological Buoy 2 - 2048x Diffuse, 2596 Triangles, 1500 Vertices
- Meteorological Buoy 3 - 2048x Diffuse, 3800 Triangles, 2284 Vertices
- Ocean Buoy 4 - 1024x Diffuse, 1155 Triangles, 661 Vertices
- Ocean Buoy 5 - 1024x Diffuse, 1490 Triangles, 889 Vertices
- Each model is one mesh.
- Models are completely unwrapped.
- Models are fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot point centered at world origin.
- Models are scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials and textures are appropriately named.
You can buy this collection in our store 😊 Here is the link:
You can also buy each model separately.
Just go to this product page and at the bottom choose the object you want to buy.
Have fun ! 🎈👍